Buy a copy and support our authors!
Our eighteenth issue features stories in settings both familiar and strange. The characters within are as different as can be, yet they all face hard decisions, their pasts haunting the present as a spectre, sometimes literally!
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- The Sacrifice by Robin L. Martinez
- The Matron by Sandra Wickham
- Tunbi by Chikodili Emelumadu
- Tourist Attraction by Nina Shepardson
- Yellow Eyes by Natasha Leullier
- Revision by Penelope Schenk
- Place of Plentiful Water by Molly N. Moss and Shereen Marie Jensen
- Ladgarda by Christine Rains
- Forget About Me, I Am NO ONE by Megan Neumann
- Gretel by Nancy O’Toole