Buy a copy and support our authors!
Or buy digital from our retailers:
Issue nineteen is full of fantastical stories that feel as if you may have heard them as a child and yet cannot quite place them in your memories. But science fiction is not to be left aside as this issue also contains aliens and far-off futures. Come enjoy another lovely collection of stories by your soon-to-be favorite authors!
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- Handiwork by J.A. Gross
- A Sea Without Oysters by Megan Lee Beals
- Bossy Boots by Chikodili Emelumadu
- The Birth of a Child by Joyce Chng
- The Stone Children by Shannon Norland
- Ceilidh McCallum Versus the Super Evil Fairy Lady by Gabrielle Lissauer
- The Filigreed Cage by Krystal Claxton
- Rose Meets a Gentleman by Che Gilson
- Gretel in Her Ever After by RJ Astruc
- How the Queen Bought Beauty by Sandi Leibowitz