Buy a copy and support our authors!
Get a gorgeous print copy:
Buy a digital copy direct from us!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy digital from our retailers:
Year Six of Luna Station Quarterly continues, with our All Fantasy / Fairy Tale / Mythology Issue! (It wasn’t on purpose. Honest! These things just happen sometimes … ) From an old forest to the far side of the moon, from the Garden of Eden to the mysterious quiet of a faery gravesite, these stories continue the lineage of wonder, creepiness and subtle subversion that Luna Station has become known for. Join us, as the days of Summer wane, and let these ghosts, golems and mapmakers lead you into the unknown, and back again.
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial, Issue 023 by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- His Soul by Cathrin Hagey
- Eleusinian Mysteries by Charlotte Ashley
- Feasting by Heather Kamins
- Ingebjorg Unspelled by Jessamy Dalton
- Larvae by Kat Taddei
- The Tree of Life in Lisbon by O.J. Cade
- Exalted Guests (or How Malka Raised a Dybbuk Army) by Rena Rossner
- Peaches in the Breeze by Siobhan Gallagher
- Sowing Rubies for Brides (Or the graveyard on the edge of Faeryland) by Suzanne J. Willis
- Brother, Unseen by Sylvia Heike