Buy a copy and support our authors!
Buy direct from us!
Use coupon code 54PH5JB5 for 10% off!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy from our retailers:
Welcome to the 25th issue of Luna Station Quarterly! It’s the beginning of our seventh year of publication, and another year of bringing you, our loyal readers, an exciting assortment of magickal tales by some amazing women.
On an alternate earth during World War I, there are women who create sigils in ink and paper that can make airplanes fly …
A young Brazilian girl accepts a dare to visit the local fortune teller, who may or may not have an alligator head …
A selkie comes to shore and stays by choice, and she meets a mysterious woman who looks after her when her life takes a sad turn …
These courageous, multi-faceted, very real women, and others like them, await you within these pages. You can help bring them to life. We hope very much that you will.
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial, Issue 025 by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- Mama Cuca by H. Pueyo
- Late Arrivals by Tracy Townsend
- Ropes of White Bone, Wings of Dark Magic by Meryl Stenhouse
- The Second Battle by Christina Marie
- Flightcraft by Iona Sharma
- Prelude by Sian M. Jones
- Halfway Up and Halfway Down and Nowhere At All by Juliet Kemp
- The Third Kind by Carrie Vaccaro Nelkin
- Cradle Song by Brenda Kalt
- Salt-Skin and Pie by Alena Sullivan
- Stiff by Kellie Coppola
- The Lottery Winner by Margrét Helgadóttir