Buy a copy and support our authors!
Buy direct from us!
Use coupon code HW3B45C5 for 10% off!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy from our retailers:
With the world as it is, we need stories more than ever. Stories that lift us up, that take us to new places, that hurt us and build us back up again. We need strong fresh voices, unafraid to go deep, to bring these stories into the light. And we need you, to be curious, to feel everything, to get past the trappings of superheroes and fairy tales and androids and timey wimey stuff to the beating heart of our shared humanity, which these stories exhibit in droves.
Welcome to year eight of Luna Station. We’ve been expecting you.
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial, Issue 029 by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- How Lady Nightmare Stole Captain Alpha’s Girlfriend by Kristen Brand
- Rose Briar, Briar Rose by Miranda Schmidt
- …But Not Too Bold by L.M. Davenport
- All Better Now by Casey Cooke
- Genie’s Retirement by Sarah Newman
- Sex After Fascism by Audie Shushan
- The Incident at Women’s Town by Lara Ek
- Like a Bell Through the Night by Kayla Bashe
- An Astronaut Lights a Candle by Megan Neumann