Buy a copy and support our authors!
Get a gorgeous print copy:
Buy a digital copy direct from us!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy digital from our retailers:
Year eight of Luna Station Quarterly comes to a close, with a group of dark tales that would make Scrooge’s gruel turn even colder than usual.
These are not Christmas stories. Mercifully. As Christmas would likely never recover from the death, dystopia & melancholy presented here. But you’re ready for a different perspective, and a counterbalance to the endless loop of Jingle Bells while squeezing your way through the mall shopping for things no one needs. Right?
So find a quiet place, away from the noise, and let us entertain and upset you. From the longest night of the year to the long dark night of the soul, you can always count on Luna Station to reflect the world around us. Brrrrr.
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- While it’s Still Beating by Emma Grygotis
- The Smile by Irene Grazzini
- Running Straight by E. K. Wagner
- Just Like You by Elizabeth Martin
- In this Life and the Next by Katherine Inskip
- Goners by Hannah Sternberg
- Everybody and His Mother by Agrippina Domanski
- Baug’s Hollow by Cathrin Hagey
- All the Songs the Little Birds Sing by T.D. Walker