Year eight of Luna Station Quarterly comes to a close, with a group of dark tales that would make Scrooge’s gruel turn even colder than usual.
These are not Christmas stories. Mercifully. As Christmas would likely never recover from the death, dystopia & melancholy presented here. But you’re ready for a different perspective, and a counterbalance to the endless loop of Jingle Bells while squeezing your way through the mall shopping for things no one needs. Right?
So find a quiet place, away from the noise, and let us entertain and upset you. From the longest night of the year to the long dark night of the soul, you can always count on Luna Station to reflect the world around us. Brrrrr.
- "Editorial, Issue 032" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "While it’s Still Beating" by Emma Grygotis
- "The Smile" by Irene Grazzini
- "Running Straight" by Erin K. Wagner
- "Just Like You" by Elizabeth Martin
- "In this Life and the Next" by Katherine Inskip
- "Goners" by Hannah Sternberg
- "Everybody and His Mother" by Agrippina Domanski
- "Baug’s Hollow" by Cathrin Hagey
- "All the Songs the Little Birds Sing" by T.D. Walker