Spirits and fairies and borrowed bodies. Bird oracles, volcano gods and young people who can revive the dead. A thousand year friendship, a shape shifting boy, and an obsession with Maria Callas.
As we wait for the light of Spring to return, as we live each day looking for hope & beauty amidst the things that frighten us, stories are (and always have been, and always will be) our most steadfast companions.
We hope that you enjoy these nine potent reminders, to mark the start of our ninth year.
- "Editorial, Issue 033" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Notes from an Unpublished Interview with Mme. Delave, Fairy" by Brittany Pladek
- "Borrowing Ark Sutherland" by Meghan Cunningham
- "The Palm Bride" by Diana Hurlburt
- "There’s No Need to Fear the Darkness" by Heather Morris
- "On Your Honor" by Kat Weaver
- "Heart Proof" by Holly Schofield
- "C-a-l-l-a-s" by Katharine Coldiron
- "The Last Shaper at The Witch City’s Waypoint" by Emily Lundgren
- "Adjuva" by Arkady Martine