Stories matter. No matter the season. They are windows. They are mirrors. They are elemental.
At Luna Station Quarterly, we publish stories that you might not be seeing elsewhere. Unique permutations on science fiction & fantasy, mythology & folk tale, all written by emerging women writers.
Sweet stories. Sad stories. Queer stories. Family stories. Magical stories. Adventure stories. Imaginary friends. Robots. Pirates. Ghouls and golems and even a goddamned stagecoach! Issue 35 of LSQ has it all!
- "Editorial, Issue 035" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "One Last Ride on the Horse with Purple Roses" by Jennifer Lee Rossman
- "To Walk for the First Time" by
- "Winter Flowers" by Alessia Galatini
- "The Mothership" by K. Bannerman
- "Space Witch" by Richaundra Thursday
- "Necromance" by Alyssa Striplin
- "Dragon Fruit" by Izzy Varju
- "Pulling Secrets from Stones" by Beth Goder
- "Checkmate" by J.S. Veter
- "A Dream of This Life" by Andrea Blythe
- "The Ghol" by Rose Strickman
- "Faithful" by Patricia Correll
- "Phalium arium ssp. anam" by Victoria Sandbrook
- "Rain Like Diamonds" by Wendy Nikel
- "Better You Than Me" by Natalia Yanchak
- "Escape" by K.G. Anderson