Buy a copy and support our authors!
Get a gorgeous print copy:
Buy a digital copy direct from us!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy digital from our retailers:
Welcome to Luna Station Quarterly’s first ever themed issue!
Call her Wise Woman. Call her hag (at your peril). Call her Grandmother or Calliach or Baba Yaga or whatever name the winter hills whisper where you are from. As these thirteen authors show, there are as many manifestations of the Crone archetype as there are places on earth. Each has a voice, and each has a story to tell.
The sun is muted and the days grow shorter. It’s time for quiet, and for inner work. It’s time to meet the Crone.
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial, Issue 036 by Tara Quinn Lindsey
- Butterflies by Elizabeth Hinckley
- Joinery by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- Crone, Chronos by Cathrin Hagey
- Francie by Leonie Skye
- Cry Sanctuary by Anna Catalano
- A Handful of Mud by Artyv K
- The Curse of Apollo by Diana Hurlburt
- Wise Woman by Regina Higgins
- Transcripts of Tapes Found Near The Depot, 06-45 by Laura Duerr
- Death’s Armchair by the Sea by Mariah Montoya
- The Last Evening at Prosperity by Stuti Telidevara
- Down among the Fireweed by Sarah McGill
- Bog Witch by Maya Dworsky