generic viagra online canada As we begin the TENTH YEAR of Luna Station Quarterly (Holy @#$&!) we are proud to present an incredibly varied slate of female fronted fiction for you to enjoy. From the dystopian to the semi-medieval, from Irish Faerie stories to tales of queer discovery, these stories have a giant, a mermaid, a unicorn, an eccentric aunt and a sinister raccoon, often in the most surprising settings and situations! But most importantly of all, woven throughout the different tones and genre trappings, these are NEW STORIES, showing the bright minds, sharp tongues and large hearts of the women whose aim is nothing less than to reshape the landscape of what is possible in short fiction.
canadian pharmacy online We’re Luna Station. It’s Year Ten. Come on in.
- "Editorial, Issue 037" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Two Monsters Down in the Dark" by E. H. Mann
- "A Song For Hardy Connelly" by K. Noel Moore
- "Auger" by Sarah Pauling
- "Into the Flames" by Jasmine Smith
- "For Whatever We Lose" by Jennifer R. Donohue
- "The Mare of the Meuse" by Janna Layton
- "A Promise of Apples" by J.S. Rogers
- "At Love’s Heart" by Amanda J. McGee
- "Call To Mind" by Ella Syverson
- "Sirens" by Britani C.W. Baker
- "Green is for Wishes and Apples" by Kathryn McMahon
- "Laughter in the Graveyard" by Mab Morris