We really need the circus right now.
Why, you might ask? Think for a moment about what the circus provides. Laughter. Wonder. Courage. Beauty. Possibility. Creativity. I could go on, but I think you get my point.
The circus lifts us up. The circus, like the tarot, could be considered a microcosm of the human experience, from Fool to World. If we would just allow ourselves to be simple enough to receive its gifts.
- "Editorial: Issue 044" by Tara Lindsey
- "Silks" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Margins" by Elizabeth Hinckley
- "Come One! Come All!" by Pamela Love
- "Skyboss" by Rocky Breen
- "The Mirror of Longing" by Wen-yi Lee
- "Leonardo’s Children" by Katerini Koraki
- "Of Moonlight and Music" by Kayla Whittle
- "Crab Pots" by Amanda Baldeneaux
- "The Legend of Emma Sondheim" by Priscilla Kint
- "The Harvest-Bringers" by Natasha Grodzinski
- "The Circus and the Library" by Melodie Corrigall
- "To the Pole!™" by Lisa Gregoire
- "The Dog and Pony Show" by Piper
- "The Infinite Circus" by Aun-Juli Riddle
- "Paths of Life and Death" by Emma Schmid