One of the great things about LSQ is that it’s often like that proverbial box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. Aside from fabulous female-fronted fiction, of course!
This time, alongside unique reimaginings of the classic dragon, vampire and zombie tales (nevermind some genuine ELDRITCH HORROR!), you will find a woman who used to be a bird, a baby with serious time travel chops and much more.
Welcome to Year Twelve of Luna Station Quarterly. Daaaaaamn.
- "Editorial: Issue 045" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Mars Ascending" by Hannah Whiteoak
- "The Dragon Hunter’s Daughter" by Gabrielle Roselynn Dina
- "A Test of Trouble" by Catherine George
- "Inspector 36" by Kristin Hooker
- "Maeve in the Picture" by Clare McNamee-Annett
- "Cosmic Resolution" by Hannah Hulbert
- "Blood Feathers" by
- "The Blinded God" by Greta Hayer
- "The Graveyard Library" by Anastasiya Sukhenko
- "Little, Little, Little" by K. A. Tutin
- "The Adopt a Zombie Program" by Sophia Thimmes
- "The Moor" by Elin Olausson
- "Hubris’ Nest" by J.V.Gachs
- "Heaven-Bound" by Hayli McClain
- "The Garden of Extinction" by Sam Grieve