Alexa Wilson Kelly was once told by a close friend that “your future child’s first words are probably going to be ‘Dana Scully.'” She still considers this to be both the highest compliment she’s ever received and the best indication of her as a person. A native of New Jersey, Alexa now lives in Sydney, and has spent the past two years tromping all over Australia, collecting library cards and writing about every beautiful thing she sees. You can read about her Outback adventures and a lot more on her travel blog, http://youalwaysgobig.wordpress.com.
- Review: Kaleidoscope Song
- Ordinary Kids or Special Snowflakes?
- Review: Dread Nation
- Review: The Female of the Species
- Review: Children of Blood and Bone
- Review: Moxie; Amelia Westlake
- Review: Upright Women Wanted, Sarah Gailey
- Review: You Should See Me in a Crown, Leah Johnson
- Review: Late to the Party, Kelly Quindlen
- Review: I Kissed Alice, Anna Birch