A writing professor by day, Calee Jordan teaches academic and technical writing. Her students learn the proper way to reach nonfiction readers.
Calee spends her nights with book boyfriends and in other people’s relationships. She enjoys romantic fiction every kind–paranormal, erotic, historical, etc. And she have a lot to say about about it all. However, without realizing it, Calee ventured into fantasy and sci-fi.
Oh the joys that can be had among fantastic creatures and suspended reality has.
- OMG, I heart Rachel Morgan!
- Just One. . . or Twelve — Whichever
- Brokenhearted, I Read
- Fairy Tale Re-reb-rebo-reboot-boot-boot-boot
- Speaking of trust
- It’s all about control . . . paranormal control
- Hey, I know you!
- A Need for Speed
- Oh, great editors…save me from sieves
- Choosing a Book by Its Cover
- Vampires Ruin Everything, even Helen Harper’s Strong Women
- I Love to Hate my Favorite Books
- My Shocking Transition to Fantasy and Sci-Fi
- I Laughed, I Cried with the Characters
- Perfectly Wild Premises, How I Love Them
- Confessions of the Unread
- Save Me from Modern YA Girls