Carrie Naughton is a freelance bookkeeper who writes speculative fiction, environmental essays, and poetry. Her work can soon be read at NonBinary Review, Star*Line, and Slink Chunk Press. Find her at carrienaughton.com – where she blogs frequently about whatever captures her interest, everything from turkey vultures to West African pop.
- Voice of a Star Pilot: Listening to Five-Twelfths of Heaven
- Memoirs of Yeine: N.K. Jemisin’s The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms
- Quality of Mercy: Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- Through a Door Darkly: Kate Wilhelm
- The Author Who Narrates Her Own Books: Catherynne M. Valente
- Woman of Many Voices: Robin Miles narrates Redemption in Indigo