Tiffany has been creating stories about monsters and women and monster women since childhood, with no inclination of stopping. She’s served as an editor for the Women’s Fiction Writers Association, slush reader for local literary magazines, and a guest blogger. Her work is published or forthcoming with Martian, Four Chambers Press, Collective Unrest, MoonPark Review, and others. She wears entirely too much snake jewelry on any given day. Find her online for a chat or for extremely opinionated political rants.
- The “Strong Female Character”
- Writing While Woman: Mothering in SFF
- Writing While Woman: Getting It Wrong
- Writing While Woman: Actually Writing
- Writing While Woman: Celebrating Your Wins
- The Joy of Writing
- Visualizing the Scene
- Writing While Woman: The Unlikeability Quiz
- Writing While Woman: Writing, Deadlines, and Pandemics. Oh my!
- Writing While Woman: NaNoWriMo as the World Burns