How’s everyone doing out there? Ready for a quick re-hash of the amazing content on the blog this week? Here we go:
- On Monday, we posted our usual first Monday of the month LSQ News Flash;
- On Tuesday, we sat down with Issue 037 author Jennifer Donohue to chat about her story “For Whatever We Lose“;
- On Wednesday, we posted an interview with LSQ editor and blogger Cathrin Hagey, with behind-the-scenes peeks into what goes on in the editors’ realm;
- On Thursday, we had a new monthly column start: “If This, Then That” by one of our new LSQ editors, Rocky Breen!
- On Friday, Tisdale Flannery continued to meld Tarot with lessons in writing in a post about the 5 of Pentacles in her column “Tea With Strangers.”