There once was a blog on the moon
Whose posts did make you swoon
Five days a week
Come take a peek
We promise there’s plenty of room.
Here’s what happened on the LSQ blog this week:
- On Monday, woo! First Monday of the month means News Flash!!! Extra! Extra! Read all about it (us)!
- On Tuesday, Cathrin Hagey explored some of the deeper meanings and symbols of long hair in fairy tales in her column “What’s in a Fairy Tale?”;
- On Wednesday, we shared our interview with Issue 033 author Heather Morris where we chatted about her story “There’s No Need to Fear the Darkness“;
- On Thursday, Calee Jordan gave us permission to judge a book by its cover (in a good way!) in her column “The Heart of the Genres”;
- On Friday, blog editor Jen Gheller visited some of the reasons she loves urban fantasy in her column “YA Girl”