Dearest readers! Here’s a look at the amazing content that appeared on the LSQ blog this week.
- On Monday, blog editor Jen Gheller pondered the genre differences between young adult and new adult and what it means for her own writing in her column “YA Girl”;
- On Tuesday, we featured an Issue 037 author interview, chatting with Janna Layton about her short story “The Mare of the Meuse“;
- On Wednesday, we continued our Year 10 celebration with a behind-the-scenes interview with LSQ blogger Wendy Van Camp;
- On Thursday, blogger Cathrin Hagey gave us a special treat when she interviewed LSQ alumna Jan Stinchcomb about Jan’s new book, The Blood Trail;
- On Friday, Jacqui Lipton gave some helpful tips to authors who may be looking to change literary agents in her column “On the Books.”