Starting to smell like spring around here. Why don’t you take a break from catching faeries and check out all the interesting things that our bloggers have been writing about this week?
- On Monday, we started the week with an interview with Kat Weaver, an Issue 033 author, discussing her short story “On Your Honor“;
- On Tuesday, Wendy Van Camp gave us a book review on The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan;
- On Wednesday, our very own editor-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons reminisced about some childhood books and their impact on her writing as an adult;
- On Thursday, Jacqui Lipton discussed something very important to the writing industry: contracts, in her monthly blog “On the Books”;
- On Friday, yes Friday, blogger Imelda Corazon came to talk more about the heroic journey, this month diving into the underworld in her column “Musings on Heroism.”