There was once a station on the moon
Whose stories made readers swoon
Four times a year
What a great cheer!
But we won’t quit corny poems anytime soon
Dearest readers, here’s your next installment of our weekly wrap-up. Like what you’re reading? Consider supporting our volunteer-based publication here. And go read Issue 034 here. We keep you busy, don’t we?
- On Monday, Linda Codega explored fanfilms, a lesser known aspect of fanfic;
- On Tuesday, Calee Jordan bemoaned the character trope of the witch;
- On Wednesday, we had a review of a literary black speculative fiction magazine;
- On Thursday, Beth McCabe explored why, if they’re so dreary, we can’t help but love a good post-apocalyptic dystopian story;
- On Friday, we had another Issue 034 author interview. Click here for words of writerly wisdom from Laine Perez about her short story “Time and Space“.