Dearest readers! Welcome to LSQ blog’s weekly wrap-up where we give you the 4-1-1 on the week’s posts. Read on for a quick pick of what has happened here since Monday.
- On Monday, blogger Elora Powell wondered what character elements make a superhero really a superhero;
- On Tuesday, we got a sneak peek of a new YA novel, Children of Blood and Bone;
- On Wednesday, blogger Tiffany Levin discussed the novel The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie;
- On Thursday, we posted another Issue 034 author interview, this time with Michelle Ann King. We picked her brain about her short story “You Pay Your Money and You Take Your Chance“;
- On Friday, blog editor Jen Gheller examined some recent cartoon re-boots from her childhood and decides: yay or nay?