The last month of the year is in full swing, and our blog is busier and better than ever! Check out this week’s offerings down below:
- On Monday, we kicked off the week with our December news flash;
- On Tuesday, Katarina Betterton gave us not one, not two, but sixteen reasons to keep writing;
- On Wednesday, Jacqui Lipton shared words of wisdom for all you self-publishers out there;
- On Thursday, Anne Elise Brinich discussed the use of the “research montage” in sci-fi;
- On Friday, Eve Taft closed the week with some location-based horror story recs.