Daily posts for you
By witty and creative
Fab female authors
Here are the posts featured on the blog over the past week:
- On Monday, Imelda Corazon (@imelda_corazon) discussed rethinking the process of the hero’s journey when applied to reading and writing stories in her column “Musings on Heroism;”
- On Tuesday, in her column “The Heart of the Genres“, Calee Jordan expressed the highs and lows and cheers and jeers of that one book you just love to hate. And hate to love. It’s complicated.
- On Wednesday morning, LSQ‘s editor-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons (@pixelpaperyarn) hit us with a stick of reality when discussing recent advances in AI and robots in her column “The Editor’s Ephemera.” Then on Wednesday afternoon, Tiffany Levin took an interesting and in-depth look at gluttony in various literary characters.
- Thursday rolled around quicker than expected and all of a sudden–BAM–Wendy Van Camp (@wvancamp) showed up with an interview with author Melissa Dickerson.
- Finally — FRIDAY!!! Maria DePaul composed a thorough shake down of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein and its many portrayals in today’s culture (plenty of fun videos included).