There once was a sprite named Tilly
Who had nothing to read — so silly!
So she clicked on these links
And before she could blink
She caught up on our blog — yes, really!
Here’s what the ol’ blog had in store for you all this past week:
- On Monday morning, our very own blog editor Jen Gheller (@digimaui) had a lurid confession to make in her column “YA Girl” with: “I Was a Teenage Twihard”;
- Monday afternoon, new blogger Beth McCabe flexed her chops in a discussion regarding time-travel writing in “Chrono/Logically Speaking”;
- On Tuesday, new blogger Tisdale Flannery opened the gates to a poetic exploration of tarot and the sage writing advice lurking within the cards in her column “Tea with Strangers”;
- On Wednesday, we started a double-header with Maria DePaul who explored “The Portrayal of Women and Parenting Roles in Sci-Fi TV”, followed up with…
- “Single Moms in Space” on Thursday;
- Thursday afternoon, our other very own blog editor Linda Codega (@_linfinn) dove deep into the symbolism of hands in Star Wars in her piece “What Hands Say in The Last Jedi”; and on
- Friday, long-time blogger Jan Stinchcomb says adieu in her last column “Notes from Rapunzel’s Tower” with “A Changeling in Our Midst”, a review of Lisa Carey’s The Stolen Child.