In addition to publishing excellent speculative fiction by emerging women writers, we also publish daily blog posts on various topics to stimulate your minds. Find this week’s content below, and get to stimulatin’!
- On Monday, we welcomed new blogger L.M. Magalas as she ruminated on social media’s effects on writers in her column “Spark. Tinder. Breeze.”; we also shared our February news;
- On Tuesday, we took a trip to the Arctic with Issue 044 author Lisa Gregoire and her story “To the Pole!™”;
- On Wednesday, Katarina Betterton brought us three more opening lines for examination;
- On Thursday, Andrea Hull stressed the importance of self-representation in your writing;
- On Friday, Renn Tan wrote an ode to the magnificent queer icon Philippa Georgiou from Star Trek: Discovery.