Dear readers! Please enjoy a week’s worth of LSQ blog posts!
- On Monday, Tiffany Meuret considered how important visualization is to some writers;
- On Tuesday, we chatted with Issue 040 author Nicole Lungerhausen about her story “Tell Me Something Good“;
- On Wednesday, Jen Gheller discussed amatonormativity in today’s story culture;
- On Thursday, Joanna Weston provided a review of Silver in the Wood;
- On Friday, Erin Wagner continued her close re-read of Susanna Clarke’s Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell.