Perseverance made it to Mars, and we made it to the weekend! Here’s all that good stuff we shared with you all this week:
- On Monday, Eve Taft outlined what not to do in a horror movie; we also featured Part Two of Samantha Penn’s morality lesson;
- On Tuesday, we went to “The Infinite Circus” with Issue 044 author Aun-Juli Riddle; Tiffany Meuret also shared tips on how to find a writing support system that works for you;
- On Wednesday, Katarina Betterton unveiled the latest installment of “SFF Opening Lines”;
- On Thursday, Joanna Weston reviewed The Factory Witches of Lowell by C. S. Malerich;
- On Friday, Erika Kanda took to the bridal boutique for a bit of immersion writing.