Dearest readers! Welcome to the Weekly Wrap-Up, where we feed you breadcrumbs to a week’s worth of blog posts from our hands. Feast and follow us into the depths of delicious content.
- On Monday, Anna O’Keefe explored a unique situation that began with a fender bender;
- On Tuesday, D.M. Domosea imagined a world without sex and how that might impact war;
- On Wednesday, Christina DZA Marie listed her top sci-fi movies that disrupt toxic masculinity;
- On Thursday, Elora Powell asked the question: where are the everyday people in SFF?
- On Friday, we had BIG NEWS — Issue 037 was released into the wild and our editor-in-chief had some special news updates.