In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’ve included an extra dose of love in this week’s blog roundup. Enjoy! <3
- On Monday, Jacqui Lipton dispensed some wisdom for writers who may be struggling finding work right now;
- On Tuesday, we took a walk on the fae side with Issue 044 author Elizabeth Hinckley and a closer look at her story “Margins“;
- On Wednesday, Victoria Zelvin had some beef with Marvel over their treatment of Gamora;
- On Thursday, Anne Elise Brinich looked at how a seemingly cliché plot device actually reflects real life;
- On Friday, Samantha Penn began an explanation of moral alignment, and how this can spice up your DnD game; we also interviewed another of our lovely authors, Piper, about “The Dog and Pony Show“.