Dear readers! Hope it’s been a good week for you. Here’s what our wonderful bloggers have been up to the past five days.
- On Monday, Jennifer Karr reviewed Elana Arnold’s novel “Damsel”;
- On Tuesday, we chatted with Issue 040 author (and one of LSQ‘s editors) Shana Ross about her short story, “Not Fade Away,“
- On Wednesday, Jen Gheller highlighted a much-needed uplifting anime series called “Carole & Tuesday”;
- On Thursday, Eliza Sinclair had some self-care tips for writers in the new year;
- On Friday, Erin Wagner began a carefully crafted re-read of Susanna Clarke’s novel Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell and invited us to join along.