Another week, another batch of fresh-baked blog content! Go ahead and get your fill:
- On Monday, we got some helpful writing exercises from KT Howard;
- On Tuesday, Issue 044 author Priscilla Kint talked with us about her traveling-circus-with-a-twist story “The Legend of Emma Sondheim“;
- On Wednesday, Sarah McGill explored how the movie Thoroughbreds defies the “dark night of the soul” trope;
- On Thursday, Katarina Betterton examined three more opening lines and how they impact their stories;
- On Friday, Victoria Zelvin lamented how Game of Thrones did Missandei a horrible disservice.