It’s finally the weekend! Why not hunker down with some hot tea, a baked good, and check out what our blog had to offer this week:
- On Monday, Suz Thackston brought us up-close and personal with the terrifying Greek goddesses of vengeance, the Erinyes; Erika Kanda also gave a glowing review to the Pan’s Labyrinth novelization, which sounds like a must-read;
- On Tuesday, we chatted with Natasha Grodzinski about “The Harvest-Bringers” in Issue 044;
- On Wednesday, Tracy Townsend threw in her two cents on the most recent fanfiction debate;
- On Thursday, Anna Catalano explored how society makes us feel like we have to achieve certain things by a certain age;
- On Friday, we sat down with yet another Issue 044 author, this time spotlighting Melodie Corrigall and “The Circus and the Library“.