Here at Luna Station Quarterly, we hope our stories and blog can serve as a respite from our turbid world. Please take a look at this week’s blog offerings and know it’s OK to take a mental break for yourself, which is important now more than ever.
- On Monday, we posted our very first news flash of the year! We also got into the New Year’s Resolution mood with Andrea Hull’s post about why we really should stop thinking about writing and just do it already;
- On Tuesday, our first Issue 044 author interview of the year went live, featuring Katerini Koraki and her story “Leonardo’s Children“;
- On Wednesday, Jennifer Karr wrote an ode to those lovable things called Little Free Libraries;
- On Thursday, Katarina Betterton examined some opening lines, with more to come;
- On Friday, we shared more Issue 044 author interview wealth, putting the spotlight on Kayla Whittle and her story “Of Moonlight and Music“.