Dearest readers and fans of speculative fiction: we are pleased to present to you our weekly rendition of the blog overview. So please sit back, meander through our posts, and relax!
- On Monday, Beth McCabe sung the praises of used book stores in the second part of a series from her monthly column “Breakfast Anytime”;
- On Tuesday, Jennifer Karr pondered a reader’s pet peeves in stories;
- On Wednesday, Lale Davidson explored the question of whether fantasy dodges or enhances reality;
- On Thursday, we had the pleasure of interviewing Issue 034 author Jenny Wong about her short story “The Volcano Keeper“;
- On Friday, Calee Jordan gave us resounding reasons why she’s in love with the heroine from Kim Harrison’s The Hollows series of fantasy novels.