It’s the weekend! Treat yourself to some apple crumble and some good reads!
- On Monday, Erika Kanda recommended some Japanese horror anthologies for some quick thrills;
- On Tuesday, Maeghan Klinker’s interview came with a special recipe in addition to her thoughts on her Issue 046 story “Mother Haskell“;
- On Wednesday, KT Howard took a deep dive into the stats behind speculative fiction featuring–or not featuring–men loving men;
- On Thursday, Ann Langley reflected on writing and hot summer days;
- On Friday, B. Zelkovich took us to space to meet the unconventional narrator of her story “That Which Illuminates Heaven“.