Hello dear readers! Another week has come and gone. Won’t you take a minute to see what our fabulous bloggers have been up to recently?
- On Monday, we posted our monthly LSQ News Flash;
- On Tuesday, we celebrated the life and work of author Charlotte Perkins Gilman on her birthday;
- On Wednesday, we did a little toot toot and celebrated the Fourth of July with the rest of you and took the day off;
- On Thursday, Jen Gheller got real and had a frank discussion about contraceptives (or rather the lack thereof) as portrayed in sex scenes within YA novels;
- On Friday, Tracy Townsend laid out some advice on how to write dialogue in SFF (stay tuned for her Part 2 next month!)