Monday through Friday, we have content, people, content. Here’s what happened on the blog this week.
- On Monday, Calee Jordan examined the issue of bullying in some YA paranormal romances;
- On Tuesday, we shared another Issue 038 interview, this week chatting with Alexandra Grunberg about her story “Blue Lips and Frozen Lashes“;
- On Wednesday, T.D. Walker interviewed speculative fiction poet Jeannine Hall Gailey;
- On Thursday, Jen Gheller shined a light on Kyoto Animation;
- On Friday, Tisdale Flannery took us to task about writing the hard stuff and why we need to do it.