Greetings, dear readers! Here’s what we’ve been up to on the blog this week:
- On Monday, Cathrin Hagey explored the color blue and its meanings in fairy tales;
- On Tuesday, Wendy Van Camp wrote a book review of the SFF classic Forty Thousand in Gehenna;
- On Wednesday, our LSQ ed-in-chief waxed nostalgic about mixed tapes and how shes uses them to bolster creativity in her writing;
- On Thursday, Jacqui Lipton got into the law-gostics (get it?) of writers working with illustrators and artists;
- On Friday, blog editor Linda Codega discussed the history of and necessity of queer fandom.