Dearest readers, we are pleased to present another weekly recap of our quality blog content. So please sit back, grab a snack, and enjoy!
- On Monday, C.S. Williams gave us a crash course in horror, and how to effectively use fear in your stories;
- On Tuesday, Caite Sajwaj from Issue 042 answered our questions about her story “The Wish“;
- On Wednesday, Anna Catalano took a long, hard look at how white people engage with heroism in fiction, and how that bleeds into the real world;
- On Thursday, we dropped some circus-themed reading recommendations to help you along with your submissions;
- On Friday, J. Askew reflected on how society has conditioned women to be ready for any situation, including living in a post-apocalyptic world.