It’s been a busy, lovely week here at LSQ. Check out what’s been covered this week on our blog to find out why.
- On Monday, we published Issue 038! Filled with 13 speculative fiction short stories, we are nothing but proud of this issue and hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We also featured an interview with the cover artist, Caitlyn Kurilich.
- On Tuesday, we shared our first Issue 038 author interview, this week chatting with Tianna Ebnet about her story “Wired“;
- On Wednesday, Jen Gheller started reading one of her favorite manga series again and clued us into why she keeps coming back for more;
- On Thursday, A. Francis Raymond got real with the concept of breaking up . . . with one of her works in progress;
- On Friday, Cathrin Hagey interviewed one of our very own bloggers, Tracy Townsend, about Tracy’s upcoming novel release (June 11!): The Fall.