Dear readers, you’re all perfect just the way you are. To show how much we love you, we’ve compiled all of this week’s blog posts for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!
- On Monday, we went over all the June LSQ happenings in our monthly news flash;
- On Tuesday, author Carol Scheina gave us insightful answers to our questions about her Issue 042 story “The Midwife“;
- On Wednesday, Jen Gheller examined the roles Black characters are often given—or not given—in animation;
- On Thursday, law-savvy Jacqui Lipton went over what constitutes “copying” and how it pertains to copyright laws;
- On Friday, we welcomed new blogger Ann Langley as she started her column “Foggy Mornings” by contemplating how reading our old writing can make us better writers.