Congratulations on surviving the Ides of March and making it to St. Patrick’s Day! Whether you’re into green beer or green martians, we’ve got your wrap-up of this past week’s blogs right here, right now, all in one convenient place.
- On Monday, we interviewed Issue 033 author Brittany Pladek about her story “Notes from an Unpublished Interview with Mme. Delave, Fairy“;
- On Tuesday, Wendy Van Camp reviewed Louise Cooper’s book Nemesis;
- On Wednesday, Jacqui Lipton discussed copy-writes and what they mean in terms of assigning and licensing in her column “On the Books“;
- On Thursday, blog editor Linda Codega illuminated some of the niches and self-critique issues with satire that appear in fanfic in her column “The Fandom Files“;
- And finally on Friday, LSQ‘s editor-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons touched on how a short story from Tamora Pierce made her green with writer’s envy . . . but in a good way in her column “An Editor’s Ephemera.”