Dear readers! We’ve rounded up another week of blog posts, ready for reading!
- On Monday, Suz Thackston introduced us to the wild and wonderful sea goddess Amphitrite;
- On Tuesday, Issue 041 author interviews continued with Devon Widmer and her story “Star Bound“;
- On Wednesday, Sarah McGill argued that we don’t always need to set stories in the “normal world”;
- On Thursday, we were introduced to some modern sci-fi heroines in new blogger J. Askew’s column “The Female Frontier”;
- On Friday, our beloved editor-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons checked in with us during these uncertain times.