Dearest readers – another week has gone by which means another week of rad posts on the LSQ blog. Here’s what our bloggers were thinking and writing about this week:
- On Monday, Calee Jordan discussed what she wanted in a main character and found that, hey, author Janet Evanovich is onto something;
- On Tuesday, we chatted with Issue 037 author Sarah Pauling about her short story “Auger“;
- On Wednesday, Beth McCabe pondered more than logistics of a human-AI romantic relationship in her column “Breakfast Anytime”;
- On Thursday, we continued our celebration of Year 10 (Ten years of LSQ publication! Woo!!!) by sharing a behind-the-scenes interview with one of the LSQ editors: Dana Mele;
- On Friday, D.M. Domosea continued her thought experiment about a world without sex, this month considering how that might impact advertising.