It’s been a big week here at LSQ! Here’s what we’ve been up to during the first week of our 11th year:
- On Monday, we released Issue 041!!! We also had a convo with Serena Malyon, the artist behind our gorgeous cover;
- On Tuesday, we had our first author interview for Issue 041, with Rosemary Melchior on her story “Salt.”;
- On Wednesday, D. M. Domosea continued her speculative-inspired arts interviews, this time with costumer extraordinaire Shasta Schatz;
- On Thursday, Jacqui Lipton’s legal knowledge shed light on copyright permissions pertaining to images;
- On Friday, Cathrin Hagey continued her exploration of fraud as it appears in fairy tales.