Dear readers! We made it through March! Here’s what we posted on the LSQ blog over the past week.
- On Monday, T.D. Walker talked first contact poetry and more with speculative poet F.J. Bergmann;
- On Tuesday, we got Issue 041 author Rachel Delaney Craft’s thoughts on her story “Black Crocodile“;
- On Wednesday, interviews continued with D.M. Domosea and street artist GLEO exploring nature and community in art;
- On Thursday, Jacqui Lipton gave a crash course on intellectual property rights;
- On Friday, Anna O’Keefe reminded us we have the power to shape the world around us in a positive way.