Dearest readers! Here’s what our fabulous bloggers have been up to this past week (spoiler: good stuff)!
- On Monday, we were bursting with such great news, we had double duty: first, the monthly news flash for your latest LSQ FYI and second, our interview with cover artist Leesha Hannigan;
- On Tuesday, we featured our first Issue 037 author interview and had a chat with E.H. Mann about her story “Two Monsters Down in the Dark” then blogger Cathrin Hagey explored magic’s place in fairy tales;
- On Wednesday, blog editor Jen Gheller reviewed the YA novel The Wicked King;
- On Thursday, Jacqui Lipton offered insight into the legal concept of defamation in writing;
- On Friday, Tisdale Flannery continued her quest exploring the Tarot deck and pondering its application to writing, this month with the Six of Cups.