Here’s to the weekend! Kick back, relax, and equip yourself with some quality reading materials, like this week’s blogs:
- On Monday, Tiffany Meuret explained why it’s best to relinquish some control over your writing once it’s out in the world;
- On Tuesday, Sophia Thimmes gave us the insider scoop on Issue 045 story “The Adopt a Zombie Program“;
- On Wednesday, Samantha Penn looked at how to approach pre-DnD planning;
- On Thursday, Eve Taft delved into why we’re so afraid of things that are just like us;
- On Friday, we served a second helping of author interviews, this time with Elin Olausson on her story “The Moor“.