It’s been another great week here on the LSQ blog — check out what our amazing bloggers have been thinking and writing about.
- On Monday, editor-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons gives us a peek behind the curtains at LSQ, including an overview of our core principles;
- On Tuesday, book reviewer and author interviewer Wendy Van Camp reviewed a sci-fi classic and hallmark of steampunk: Neuromancer.
- On Wednesday, we welcomed new blogger Lale Davidson and her column “The Literary Fantastic“;
- On Thursday, Beth McCabe discussed the most dreaded word in her writing life . . . think we’re going to spill the beans here? No way! Go to her post to see what it is!
- On Friday, Suz Thackston was back for her monthly column “Waifs, Wolves, & Warriors — Women in Greek Mythology” where she delved deeper into the myth of Persephone’s marriage to Hades, god of the underworld.